Tuesday 13 November 2012

57

NI HAO

shopped with jam lin rach cher and jill on monday, bought a pair of (fake) raybans on impulse, a turban of some sort from hm and MY PROM SHOES!!!!!!

(cr Ray-Ban)
and I'm pretty happy about them even though we got ripped off....sob.

also I'm too lazy to take a photo of the turban thingy I got and I can't find it on the hm website so yes it just looks like a turban and it's dark turquoise that's all! (also thx jam even tho you'll never see this)

PROM SHOEEESSSS AHHHH super super glad I got them $20 off or else I wouldn't have gotten them....I actually saw another pair that I really wanted but there was only size 40 left so I started looking around and saw the perfect pair, pretty high but it's comfy to walk in so it's all good.

cher and jill bought their dresses too and I'm so excitezzzz for prom idek why I am because it'll probably be quite boring but so excited to party with the class~*~*~

WOOHOO SISTER BACK IN 7 DAYS I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT FACE ^ FOR 9 MONTHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment