Sunday 11 November 2012

56

helllooooo!
 
feeling very blessed this weekend. inexplicable feeling i guess.
 
o's end in exactly 5 days and I am super excited because probably gonna catch a movie with af, sab + whoever, then head to joyce's with rach to help her for prom and then to church for dusk2dawn woohoo!!
 
then sleepover at jade's on sunday to start our ~*project*~ and sister will be back on the 20th!!!!! mega excited because can finally shop with both my mom and sis (aka ATM x2) because sis says she will buy me birthday present when she gets back + i have yet to buy prom shoes (probs buy when i'm out with claud)
 
ALSO I finally started on 90210 this week and I would just like to say that Liam and Annie are my OTP so if Liam actually ends up with Silver I will be so bitter (sigh only Jam will understand my anger). Don't really know if I should start on GG because it's so draggy and ridiculous......*SPOILER ALERT* Bart is still alive and the man Serena is dating is the father of Nate's girlfriend (WHAAAAAT) But it's only ten episodes I'll probably eventually watch it.
 

1 Samuel 16:7 - "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."

this is my consolation for eating so much lately and i really don't care much anymore just wanna be healthy but eat enough to make me happy ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment