Saturday 3 November 2012

52

first post in 1.5 months and Os are 80% over!!!

left with MT next wednesday and chem/phy mcq on the 15th and 16th but Os are pretty much over :)

Went to catch perks with becky bianca and jill yesterday after lit paper 1 + 2 and it was...idk I honestly expected it to suck so I guess it didn't really suck as much as I thought it would. H&M after the movie and I really really love my friends sighpieeeee so what happened was that I saw this really adorable and slouchy sweater that looked really comfortable but obviously I decided not to buy it because the price tag (S$39.90) was pretty ridic and I knew I would wear it many times but I figured if I brought some thing new home my mom would be all mehhh so I decided not to buy it. HOWEVER my lovely friends bianca and jill (and becky for helping them) decided that it would be a good idea to buy it for me for my belated birthday present so when we met outside H&M (I was with Becky choosing her sister's birthday present but she bought her something from Smiggle anyway ahahhahaha) they surprised with the sweater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL SERIOUSLY I WAS LIKE ASJHDWHJHJSHJDSJHDJW GUYS and after I got home I tried it on immediately and it's incredibly comfortable. blessed :)

so after all the excitement I felt we decided to go to 313 and then after that took a bus down to KAP to meet nas and jade to surprise justin for his belated birthday!!!! surprise kinda failed because his maid kept shouting justin's name and then he woke up so he was like "HAHAHAHAHA I COULD HEAR YOU GUYS" but yes anyway hung out and talked and played telepathic games and bridge and learned how to play hearts (lost anyway) and then his mom drove us to bt market for dinner!!!!

yesterday was a good day
watching wild child on dvd now, spending the rest of my afternoon doing nothing and church at night!
going to leah's tmr!!! :D

also I have no photos from the last 6 weeks, but photos to comeeeee heeeheheh
goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment