Wednesday 7 November 2012

54

I think half the reason this is my third post in five days is because I'm really, really bored.

Also, I just finished watching Dream High and I feel sad THIS IS WHY I HATE WATCHING KDRAMAS I GET SO SAD AFTER WATCHING THEM BECAUSE ALL THEIR ENDINGS SUCK.

ANYWAY today was the Chinese paper and it was kinda okay i guess and also Mr Ho instructed us to "unpeel the sticker" I was really confused like wtc bro so do we detach the sticker or leave it there!?!?

I AM JUST REALLY SUPER DUPER BORED WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN LIFE NOW (while waiting for 90210 to finish loading)

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS BOREDOM I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS FREEDOM FOR THE LONGEST TIME EVER NOW THAT ITS HERE I DON'T EVEN WANNA DO ANYTHING BUT SLEEP

I have also been addicted to Anipang (its like animal bejeweled) seriously haha I even played it in between P1 and P2 today..... 

and my internet is being annoying again i hate that the new one isn't gonna work till next week -___-

 

2 comments:

  1. DO YOU EVEN SEE MY BLOODY COMMENTS.go watch WGM k bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya of course I do and also I tried watching yesterday but it was screwing up

    ReplyDelete