Friday 2 August 2013

81

I'm baaack!
I've abandoned this space for awhile in the hopes of trying to stop blogging because I absolutely suck at it and my english is quite terrible (i think?)

Anyway, I've been really happy this week. I feel like this week has been my happiest week this year - maybe not the most fulfilling one but - it has been amazing... It's weird because 

1. I only spent 8 hours with my sister before she flew back home to Brisbane
2. sem exams are drawing nearer and nearer....
3. I didn't do much studying

still, this week made me unusually happy, maybe because there wasn't S&W on Monday.

ANYWAY
- started reading the gospels with becky and I think this ~arrangement~ is working pretty well (speaking of which I need to remind her to do it hahaha) 
- might go to Australia like a day after sem exams which is extremely rushed but yeah I'll be able to pack for a 3 week trip in less than 24 hours..... (yeah right)
- school has been less tiring, ironically

i think most of my happiness comes from the excitement that the sem is ending soon and i'll be getting my long break. but yeah i'm just glad my semi-depressing/cryfest nights are kinda over and i'm becoming more optimistic about things (aka school) 

ok updates soon i hope bbz

No comments:

Post a Comment