Thursday 29 August 2013

82

I think being away from home is good for me. Away from the hustle and bustle of the crazy fast-moving life in Singapore. 

There is an unquestionable difference between life in SG and in Aust, because right now where I'm living in is about 10 minutes bus ride away from the City and it's really pretty quiet and peaceful...
Earlier on we (mom, sis, sis' friend, cameron and I) were having dinner at this pizza place just down the hill from where we live and there were barely any people at all. Like while eating there were only like 10 people that walked past us... (p.s. chewy/chewie [sis' friend's dog] is adorable)

Anyway back to my point. Pre-exams I was completely like worn out and unmotivated and I was crying almost every night but now I feel so happy and carefree, not only because exams and sem 1 are over but because I simply do not have to care about anything when I'm in Aust. I walk around without a care and I wake up and have nothing to bother about (mainly homework) but yeah I like being away from home. Just for awhile though.

I'll probably miss home by end of next week (ha ha ha)

Off to movieworld tmr, video from the previous days should be up soon...I hope

[edit: here it is]


Brisbane (I) from Alyssa Wong on Vimeo.

{ps sorry for the weird cuts and the really long cut of the dude spray painting. I thought it was pretty cool}

No comments:

Post a Comment