Friday 17 May 2013

76

first post since I switched my url.

school has been pretty hectic lately with all the projects and presentations coming all at one time, and with e-learning week coming, there's 2x the workload I'd rather not have e-learning week at all.

also, common tests are coming up in about 2 weeks? time has past so fast I'm not ready for the tests 
:"(

been sick for the past week, but felt so much better today so went to meet Jade for early dinner + ice cream (I know, what the heck am I doing eating ice cream when I'm sick)

we went to Kim's Family Restaurant (I think?) at Lorong Kilat and it was so so so so so goooood. the samgyupsal + ddeokbokki were really good and I'm so glad we found the place now we're gonna frequent it :-) 
we were like an hour early tho, so we found some Korean supermart and bought some ice popsicles, sat outside and melted in the hot sun. I exaggerate, but it really was so hot I'm pretty sure it was about 34-35degrees out.

anyway
some photos (and gifs)

 being weird (or just normal, to us)
 SAD KIDZ BECAUSE IT WASN'T OPEN YET 
"yay it's 5pm we can eat now!"


bumped into my uncle at KAP after, which was pretty hilarious and also just when I thought I was broke post-dinner, he shoved $xx into my hands after I told him I was gonna eat ice cream. So that left me shocked (and kinda happy)

So thankful the week ended on a high! 

No comments:

Post a Comment