Saturday 4 May 2013

75

wow I've hit 75 posts on this blog.

Time passes so quick and I'm about to start Week 4 in school, and school has been, well, school.
was already kind of stressed on the first week of school and now that we're entering the fourth week of school I NEED TO SAY THAT I HAVE SO MUCH WORK I FEEL SO SIAN EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NOW THAT I HAVE TRAINING ON MY 9AM DAYS (TUES AND THURS) EVERY THING ELSE JUST MAKES ME SAD

Loljk I just finished my DSS tutorial for this week and I spent close to half an hour doing CY4 which was really challenging and annoying and tiring. Excel is so hard to use with all these functions I'm learning. 

Still I am v thankful for ACEJJY I can bother and burden without them complaining, especially Jiajie u da best gurl even though you always scold me for the stupidest things and make me feel guilty about buying too much on taobao. I love taobao. I think it's my newest obsession, even though every thing is in Chinese. Whatever though, I appreciate the fact that everything is in RMB and I get to divide everything by ~5!!! 

Been thinking about changing my url, but I haven't thought of a nice one yet. If y'all have any suggestions please whatsapp/text me it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Right now I'm (kind of) shopping on taobao and searching for a new font for my banner, but today I am lazy and refuse to make a new banner so maybe it'll be up by the weekend, idk.

OK I THOUGHT OF A NEW URL (it's already taken so I'm thinking of another one now sigh)

OK GOT ONE I AM NOW
alyments.blogspot.com
can't think of anything else.
new banner soon yay

No comments:

Post a Comment