Monday 4 February 2013

68

life has been rather mundane lately, friends have all started school and I have nothing to do.

have been playing tennis, bowling and mario kart on the Wii two days straight and my arm and butt ache (bowling gives me a real good workout, yeah right) 

things that I look forward to now that I am starting to Wii more often:

1. improving my skill levels on both tennis and bowling (the other day, I bowled 5 strikes in a row *grins like a fool*)
2. placing first on mario kart

that's how much of a loser I am now that I have so much time in the world sighpie.

but anyway, today I decided that I will finally put up photos on my wall because my room is a little boring right now and I'm going to print photos tomorrow before I meet Esther for lunch (before the Fairfield game)


also thinking of deleting this space, because I don't feel like updating it anymore but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment