Sunday 27 January 2013

67

wassup

really gonna try and save up for the instax mini 8 in pink, and hopefully use some of my cny money because the instax is so pretty and I just want it pretty badly but I guess if I don't ever get I don't really mind because...there are more important things in life.

so excited for the coming week, BNO with Leah and Lin TRIPLE L WHAT UPPPPP yeahyeahyeahs/vamp weekend/band of horses aaahhhh.

kinda wanna go back to Australia, hopefully I'll get to go again before school starts in April, and I'm excited for school to be completely honest. 
spending so much time not doing anything isn't very good for my health and well I'm sooo bored :"(

anyway, I watched Hart of Dixie everyday when I got back and now I am too fast and I hate waiting for a new episode every week....


just really want school to start because I am excited for this new phase in life, even though I'm the only one in 456 not going to SA or AC (i really am gonna miss you guys so so so much), and I'll be alone in a new environment, it's okay, I'll make new friends and have fun anyway. maybe i'm kinda sad that my school term is gonna be really odd compared to everyone else and stuff but I know in the end I'll be okkkk.

i'm hungry. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment