Friday 21 October 2011

WHAT NUMBER IS IT ALREADY?!

Didn't go to school today. Woke up at 545 got ready for school and decided I was to cool for school. Loljk I was just too tired. Went back to sleep and woke up at like... idk. 11:30? Ate lunch and watched Kim Kardashian's Wedding before leaving the house to meet Becks Leah Cheryl Jam Jill Affy (sorry i forgot you bb) at KAP. Went home around 5-ish, watched 90210 and fell asleep at 6. Until Rach called me and we talked about ~people~.

Didn't feel as depressed as yesterday, but still extremely worried. Results are gonna be released later in school. Not like I can do anything by now but I really want to do well. Praying for the best. Read through Jade's word for her pm. Having faith really is important. I know I said this in the previous post, but really, God has a plan for us. I saw this somewhere on fb/tumblr,
"If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it."
It's gonna be tough. I'll struggle and whatever, but at least I know God will be with me through everything in my life. Grateful for such an amazing God ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment