Tuesday 11 December 2012

61

been really lazy to blog lately, probably because I don't have any photos and I don't wanna ramble on and on 

anyway, life has been prettttty boring in the past few weeks (probz 2 but idr)

but i have 
1 - finally received my iPad!!!!! been reading a lot on it because I haven't gotten my nanoSIM yet 
2 - slept over at leah's for fun with becky
3 - started on BBT S6 and new girl S2

went out with jade and justin (J&J KIDZ) yesterday, planned to watch Skyfall but by the time we got to Lido it was sold out so we ended up watching Hotel Transylvania, which was really not that bad. dinner after the movie @ seoul garden hotpot, and then took a bus back with them where Justin wouldn't stop bugging me every 5 minutes for my phone/ipad because his phone died and he had nothing to do on the bus (only saying this on my blog because I doubt he reads this anyway) 
 

today I woke up at ~11 and had lunch and then headed out to cut my hair!!!!!! 

I don't really know if I like it yet but I guess I do because change is good and I will post a photo soon when my hair decides to look nice (tmr, or smth)


No comments:

Post a Comment