Friday 10 August 2012

50

happy belated 47th birthday singapore!

got tickets to watch the NDP yesterday (thanks to le momma's bestie) and tbh I really enjoyed myself haha I love my country.

Photobucket
 Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket 

Strictly Pancakes and studied with becky and jas today, it was good :-) Haven't spent time with both of them for awhile now so it was fun. Tried the Potato Leeking Cheese at Strictly Pancakes and I wasn't exactly wow-ed by them because it was pretty average and I had high expectations but the sautéed mushrooms were amazing. Will go back, probably will try the chocolate pancakes (idk what the fancy name is but yes)

Also, I have been addicted to Jane by Design. It is now my favourite TV show, beating 90210 + Gossip Girl!!!!


I LOVE NICK ROUX AND MATTHEW ATKINSON @rach for ya ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment