Tuesday 13 December 2011

33

N.E.mation's over!!!! Kinda sad that it's over I will miss Jamie and Shiling hahahaha. Wrap party was so fun partied and danced like crazy with Becky Bianca and Daph heheheh. Went back on Saturday to pack up the tent, finished up pretty quick and Becky bought Koi for us (speaking of which, I have yet to pay you)!!!!! + we had good pizza and wings.


Mom picked me up from NYP after and went to the doctor's for my swollen eye. It's been like 3 days and it's still slightly swollen and painful and according to my mom I have a stye. Stupid infection probably caused by sleep deprivation. Yay. Also I cut my hair but I don't really see the difference I don't even know why I cut my hair for.
Spent time with family on Sunday, had a great time. 
 HAHAHAHAHA check out Arnie with his swollen eye as well.

Woke up early today to meet Jade to get Ear's cake and surprise him at Marche. Wasn't a very good surprise and the day didn't end very well so whatever. Dinner at Lewu was pretty good, 'cept I was trying to finish a bowl of temperature hot tomyum noodles within 15 minutes cuz I was gonna be late for ballet.

Training tmr then watching NYE at Lido with Bek Lin Rach Jill Daph (Leah I hope you're coming) Miss all of them so much and we're finally all free!!!!
Krabi in 3 days need to start packing.
[edit 12:32AM feeling like the worst person on Earth. Sorry.]

No comments:

Post a Comment